Collection and Storage of Information:
The www.felwood.net website and other Internet resources under this project store and use information about the user solely for the fulfillment of clients orders, as well as for informing clients about changes in prices, terms of service, promotions, and other presentation materials.
The clients shall be informed only upon their consent to receive information. When the information is sent to the client by e-mail, the letter shall also contain a link to unsubscription.
The exception is the information on the order status, including payment, order number, information about goods or services directly related to the client's personal order.
Use of the Personal Data:
The FELWOOD project can use information about personal data for the following purposes:
- to inform about the status of the order and other details related to the execution of works under the order.
- to improve the quality of service and the service as a whole.
- to send information related to changes on the website (including unsubscription option for the user).
Protection of Personal Data:
On the www.felwood.net website the following methods of protecting personal data are used:
- the SSL encryption protocol used to protect all personal data.
- the receiving data on credit cards and other payment methods occurs through the popular international online payment system STRIPE, and other payment instruments, and not directly through the www.felwood.net website;
- the server is regularly tested for malicious software to protect personal data. All security measures are taken on the current hosting.
Provision of Data to the Third Parties:
The www.felwood.net website and other Internet resources of this project under no circumstances transfer user data and any other information provided by clients to the third parties.
Tracking Activities on the Website by Third Parties:
Our website enables tracking activities of third parties, such as Google, Yandex and other companies that track people's activities. Information can be collected by third parties for more relevant search results and promotional offers.
Deleting the Personal Data:
Users and clients can always delete their data in one of the following manners:
- via E-mail: write to [email protected]
- via the Online Chat with the operator on the www.felwood.net website - in the lower right corner of the screen.
- via Skype: live:felwoodproject
The FELWOOD project has no intention of collecting personal data for people aged under 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under 16 provided personal data to the FELWOOD project using this Website, please contact our support team at [email protected]
Personal data collected and processed by the FELWOOD project will not be stored longer than during the necessary period for the purposes for which they were collected, or longer than the time required to comply with the applicable law, regardless of duration.
- the login cookie, which informs the FELWOOD project, under which account you entered on the website; and
- the language cookie that tells the FELWOOD project what language you use on the website.
Manage and Delete Cookies:
We are always available at:
- Any contacts under this link, or the Contacts section.
- Email: [email protected]
- Skype: live:felwoodproject